SAN FRANCISCO -- Does it ever feel like you take thousands of photos but rarely go back and look at them?
Google Earth Pro, which had a price tag of US$399, is now available for free.
Mozilla has added automatic third-party cookie-blocking to a preview version of Firefox 22, a move that will put the feature in most users hands by late June and the company on a collision course with the online ad industry.
Feedly, a free Web-based RSS service that also offers iOS and Android apps, has added half a million new users since Google announced it would pull the plug on its Reader RSS feed this summer.
Microsoft today released a final version of Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) for Windows 7, nearly two years after it introduced the browser at a company conference.
Latest News Articles
- Could coronavirus delay the launch of the Google Pixel 4a?
- Face unlock on the Pixel 4 just gained an important security feature you need to turn on
- Crucial X8 Portable SSD review: An affordable drive for mainstream users
- Which are the best laptops for home use? Here's what to look for
- Best USB-C Cables: Choosing The Right Connection In 2020
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
- 2 Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- 3 Activison are just getting started with Call of Duty: Mobile
- 4 Wait, TCL now makes phones? Yes, and the 10 Series has a premium design at an affordable price
- 5 Lenovo Yoga C940 15 review: Doing what the MacBook Pro doesn't
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?