Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
The best, flashiest smartwatch gets an update
Is a $2000 activity-tracker the best smart watch?
Another work-in-progress Android Wear smart watch
Wearables in pictures
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
With the impending release of the Apple Watch, the smartwatch market is set to take off in 2015. Here's how it got to this point.
MWC stands for 'more wearables coming'.Wearable tech was big at CES, and now the mania continues at Mobile World Congress. This week’s line-up in Barcelona has included plenty of weird-looking things to put on your head - but we ignored all the headgear to focus on stuff normal people might want to actually wear.
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
Tidal has announced the launch of the Tidal app for Samsung Wearable Devices.
Fitbit has debuted a new slimmer smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa, due to launch next month.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2015, BLOCKS, a new modular smartwatch has made its launch official at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Researchers at IBM have developed a hub for wearables that can gather information from multiple wearable devices and share it with a doctor, potentially cutting down on the time patients need to spend in a hospital.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las V...
Everyone likes a good gadget. Something small and cutting-edge that fits nicely into your pocket or a gap in your lifestyle that you didn’t necessarily realise needed to be filled. Something that catches your eye and goes onto provide a convenience t...
If you were to go “all-in” on the tracking and coaching technologies found in some of the best sports smartwatches and wearables on the market, would they really empower you to live a healthier lifestyle or would they end up being too much of a chore...
Latest News Articles
- Bowers & Wilkins unveils its PX7 Carbon Edition wireless noise-cancelling headphones
- A Microsoft Teams smart speaker moves Cortana to the conference room
- According to Intel, 11th-gen Tiger Lake is on its way to Chromebooks
- Microsoft debuts the 85-inch Surface Hub 2S with more collaboration tools
- Microsoft is enhancing the new Edge's PDF powers, and bringing it to Linux
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft buys Bethesda, creator of Doom, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Quake
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition review: Staggeringly powerful
- 3 Apple Watch Series 3 vs SE vs Series 6: Cut through the specs and get the most for your money
- 4 Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Microsoft nudges Windows ahead slightly
- 5 The Fitbit Sense is a classic case of trying too hard to beat Apple
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?