Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
The best, flashiest smartwatch gets an update
Is a $2000 activity-tracker the best smart watch?
Another work-in-progress Android Wear smart watch
Wearables in pictures
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
With the impending release of the Apple Watch, the smartwatch market is set to take off in 2015. Here's how it got to this point.
MWC stands for 'more wearables coming'.Wearable tech was big at CES, and now the mania continues at Mobile World Congress. This week’s line-up in Barcelona has included plenty of weird-looking things to put on your head - but we ignored all the headgear to focus on stuff normal people might want to actually wear.
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
Tidal has announced the launch of the Tidal app for Samsung Wearable Devices.
Fitbit has debuted a new slimmer smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa, due to launch next month.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2015, BLOCKS, a new modular smartwatch has made its launch official at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Researchers at IBM have developed a hub for wearables that can gather information from multiple wearable devices and share it with a doctor, potentially cutting down on the time patients need to spend in a hospital.
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las V...
Everyone likes a good gadget. Something small and cutting-edge that fits nicely into your pocket or a gap in your lifestyle that you didn’t necessarily realise needed to be filled. Something that catches your eye and goes onto provide a convenience t...
If you were to go “all-in” on the tracking and coaching technologies found in some of the best sports smartwatches and wearables on the market, would they really empower you to live a healthier lifestyle or would they end up being too much of a chore...
Latest News Articles
- Best smartphone photography tech: Gimbals, lenses and tripods
- Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- Windows 10 November 2019 Update review: Fewer features now, bigger changes later
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
- RealMe are coming for Oppo's lunch money
Most Popular Articles
- 1 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 2 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 3 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 4 Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
- 5 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?