Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
The best, flashiest smartwatch gets an update
Is a $2000 activity-tracker the best smart watch?
Another work-in-progress Android Wear smart watch
Wearables in pictures
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
With the impending release of the Apple Watch, the smartwatch market is set to take off in 2015. Here's how it got to this point.
MWC stands for 'more wearables coming'.Wearable tech was big at CES, and now the mania continues at Mobile World Congress. This week’s line-up in Barcelona has included plenty of weird-looking things to put on your head - but we ignored all the headgear to focus on stuff normal people might want to actually wear.
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
Tidal has announced the launch of the Tidal app for Samsung Wearable Devices.
Fitbit has debuted a new slimmer smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa, due to launch next month.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2015, BLOCKS, a new modular smartwatch has made its launch official at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Researchers at IBM have developed a hub for wearables that can gather information from multiple wearable devices and share it with a doctor, potentially cutting down on the time patients need to spend in a hospital.
For wearables to succeed, many people believe technology should be inconspicuous, not popping out and making a fashion statement of its own. Google Glass may have gotten it wrong, and Oakley and Intel may have done it right with the new Radar Pace.
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las V...
Everyone likes a good gadget. Something small and cutting-edge that fits nicely into your pocket or a gap in your lifestyle that you didn’t necessarily realise needed to be filled. Something that catches your eye and goes onto provide a convenience t...
If you were to go “all-in” on the tracking and coaching technologies found in some of the best sports smartwatches and wearables on the market, would they really empower you to live a healthier lifestyle or would they end up being too much of a chore...
Latest News Articles
- What is G-SYNC Ultimate?
- The ultra-thin Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e has an OLED screen, Android Pie and no S Pen for $400
- We’re going to see the emergence of RegTech as an industry: Sri Shivananda
- Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
- Steam's iron grip on PC gaming is probably over
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft skips way, way ahead in new Windows 10 build
- 2 The ultra-thin Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e has an OLED screen, Android Pie and no S Pen for $400
- 3 Zoho Office Suite taps AI to provide a free, powerful alternative to Office 365
- 4 5 obscure Android features you need to start using
- 5 How to unblock blocked websites
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?