Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
An overpriced companion device that fails to excel at any particular function
LG will unveil its first ‘human-centric’ wearable robot to the public at IFA 2018.
UC San Diego researchers have developed a magnetic-field network to link wearable devices through the user's body.
Questions abound over how Apple's Watch will function when it's released later this year. But here's one feature: It will be able to serve ads, based on the location of wearers and their purchases.
When shopping for the latest gadgets for your children this Christmas, be aware of some of the risks involved when buying connected toys.
Latest News Articles
- How to download Windows 11
- The iPhone 13’s ‘pink screen’ issue could be fixed as early as today
- How to undervolt your graphics card
- The best mobile games to play on a phone or tablet
- The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 How to cheat at Wordle
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 Apple has an AirTag problem—here’s how to solve it
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?