Apple has previewed watchOS 5 at its annual Worldwide Developers conference.
Bug fixes and improvements for the Apple Watch.
Faster apps, a new Dock, and a bigger focus on fitness will give your first-generation Apple Watch a new feel.
New public betas for iOS 10 and macOS Sierra should follow shortly.
The $49 country-specific watch bands probably aren't reason enough to fly to South America, but they sure are snazzy.
The Apple Watch is getting faster and easier to use, with fun new messaging and fitness features, too.
Google wrapped up its annual I/O keynote presentation on Wednesday after unveiling its version of FaceTime, its version of Apple Watch Complications, and its version of Siri on steroids. But Google also announced a few new features, especially as par...
Latest News Articles
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 due for an August 5 reveal
- Report: HomePod beta adds the option to select default music, podcast, audiobook service
- AMD Ryzen 3000 XT CPU review roundup: Slightly faster, slightly pricier, and a shoulder shrug
- VPNCity review: The basics at a good price
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 9500 Review: Buy this laptop instead of a MacBook Pro 16
- 2 PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- 3 AMD Ryzen 3000 XT CPU review roundup: Slightly faster, slightly pricier, and a shoulder shrug
- 4 How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- 5 After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?