Wacom has added the Cintiq Pro 24-inch display to their Cintiq Pro high-definition range.
Pen-based computing died a cold hard death once consumers embraced touch, but following on the moderate success of Microsoft's Surface Pro line, Toshiba seems to think there may really be an appetite for pens again.
Wacom has grand designs for a new graphical language that, it says, will allow input and sharing of writing movements across multiple platforms, with or without one of its trademark digital styluses.
Latest News Articles
- How to use Face ID with a mask
- Spanish cops searching for drugs find an illegal crypto GPU farm instead
- EVGA’s carbon fiber dream desktop goes 300 KPH standing still
- Outrageous GPU street prices analyzed: What you’re getting for your cash
- Why every PC gamer should use GOG Galaxy 2.0
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 2 Intel 12th-gen laptops are here: 5 things you need to know
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 review: A truly modern GPU for the masses (hopefully)
- 4 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- 5 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?