If you’re looking to buy a VR headset right this moment, here’s what you need to know.
As far as value for money goes, virtual reality is a still a pretty dicey proposition for most consumers. There's definitely some exciting VR content out there for early adopters but, maybe not quite enough for everyday consumers to justify investing...
We spoke to Facebook’s Jason Juma-Ross, APAC Tech & Telecom Strategy about the company’s strategy surrounding the new headset. Here are our key takeaways from the chat.
We checked in with a panel of industry and esports experts ahead of this year’s IEM Sydney. Here are some of the insights they had to share:
In 2017, VR has never been more mainstream - even if it’s not quite at the smartphone-style critical mass its proponents hunger for. Now, in Australia, you’ve got venues like Sydney’s newly-opened Virtual Reality Rooms offering up a new, easy-access ...
Until a few years ago, virtual reality was among the innovations that seemed too far out of reach for the average consumer.
In 2016 I visited my 100th country. With over a hundred countries still to go, I certainly haven't seen everything this world has to offer. But I have been very fortunate to gaze at the pyramids of Giza, Tikal and Copan, to have seen a sunrise change...
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the late...
Last week, Formula One and Tata Communications provided a peek into the future of motorsport when they announced the winners of its 2016 F1 Connectivity Innovation Prize, focused on fan-created virtual reality and augmented reality apps.
What happens when you marry fingerprint readers and RFID chips with guns? You get a smarter gun. And Sony rolls out a virtual reality setup that might just hit the sweet spot in terms of price and performance.
Google's first stab at phone-based VR takes it to the front of the pack.
Savvy CIOs have an opportunity to position themselves at the intersection of marketing and virtual reality, and their IT teams should get involved early and take a vested interest in the advancement of VR.
Culture is at the core of our business’ values and behaviours. It’s the way we work with one another, collaborating, innovating and simplifying; all with the common goal to help businesses succeed. But in order to create and nurture the right culture...
If the average roller coaster isn't enough to scare the bejesus out of you anymore, how about one with virtual reality that turns the experience into something totally different?
Latest News Articles
- No, Apple isn’t dumping the iPhone’s Lightning port
- Launch-day bug affects millions of iPhones, but there's an instant fix
- How to watch TV on your PC
- Should you buy a used mining GPU?
- Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
- 2 Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- 3 Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
- 4 iPhone 13 Pro review roundup: The one to get
- 5 Meet Surface Laptop Studio, the RTX-powered PC that makes Windows 11 shine
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?