Software updates make this 360 Fly waterproof panoramic action cam a winner
The virtual reality world just changed for the better
Should you buy cheap or expensive VR goggles?
You can buy the same Virtual Reality goggles for less. If you can find them.
The cheapest VR headset
VR in pictures
MSI displayed the capabilities of their latest range of VR gear at a packed out PAX in Melbourne this year. The VR One backpack and head set and their 4K performance laptops provide a fantastically immersive gaming experience. Check out how some of the products are put to the test at their booth.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
There were some amazing game demos on at PAX Australia 2016. But the most fascinating were those utilising VR.
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the latest in everything from VR to video streaming services. We'll cover the lot
Though HoloLens 2 is more-affordable and capable than its predecessor was, it’d be a mistake to see it as anything but a double-down on Microsoft’s first effort at building a holographic computer for the masses.
The arrival of Amazon has seen Australian retailers and resellers in the consumer tech space pull out all the stops for this year’s Black Friday sales. Here are some of the best deals we’ve seen going around.
HTC Vive has announced the pre-order availability of the Vive Wireless Adapter.
Lenovo has announced the Australian availability of the Lenovo Mirage Solo Virtual Reality Headset and the Mirage Camera.
Ninja Theory have announced that their popular and critically acclaimed action game Hellblade will be coming to VR this week.
If you’re looking to buy a VR headset right this moment, here’s what you need to know.
As far as value for money goes, virtual reality is a still a pretty dicey proposition for most consumers. There's definitely some exciting VR content out there for early adopters but, maybe not quite enough for everyday consumers to justify investing...
We spoke to Facebook’s Jason Juma-Ross, APAC Tech & Telecom Strategy about the company’s strategy surrounding the new headset. Here are our key takeaways from the chat.
We checked in with a panel of industry and esports experts ahead of this year’s IEM Sydney. Here are some of the insights they had to share:
In 2017, VR has never been more mainstream - even if it’s not quite at the smartphone-style critical mass its proponents hunger for. Now, in Australia, you’ve got venues like Sydney’s newly-opened Virtual Reality Rooms offering up a new, easy-access ...
Videos about VR
Latest News Articles
- Roboform Everywhere review: Solid password security
- PCMover makes Laplink Express free for the Windows 7 transition, if you have Intel inside
- Jedi: Fallen Order review: The Star Wars game you're looking for
- 8 tips to help you get started with Paint.net
- Tested: Galax's GeForce RTX 2070 Super WTF is a gloriously psychedelic graphics card you can't buy
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- 2 Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- 3 Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- 4 Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard review: Mastering this split-style keyboard takes patience
- 5 Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?