Online security experts vpnMentor have investigated the accessibility of Amazon Echo by hacking into one unsuspecting family’s device, highlighting how easily it could be tampered with.
Latest News Articles
- 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- What the internet got wrong about AMD’s controversial Radeon RX 6500 XT
- The best Lenovo laptops
- Apple has an AirTag problem—here’s how to solve it
- MacUpdater review: Take the tedium out of updating your apps
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Forget the M2, the Mac needs these iPhone features first
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 5 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?