Juniper Research has found that the adoption of voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant will be a key factor behind smart home growth, with 275 million voice assistant devices used to control smart homes by 2023.
Latest News Articles
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Dell XPS 15 9500 reviewed
- Macworld's August digital magazine: iOS 14 Sneak Peek
- Microsoft, Samsung show how you'll pin Android apps to your Windows taskbar
- Samsung’s new Galaxy Fold Z 2 is vastly improved, but now it needs a purpose
- What's wrong with Intel, and how to fix it: Former principal engineer unloads
Most Popular Articles
- 1 3 reasons to spend $1,000 on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, and 3 reasons not to
- 2 Razer Blade Stealth (2020) review: A tiny gaming laptop with a big price
- 3 HP's PC chief explains why sustainable PCs matter in a pandemic
- 4 Microsoft, Samsung show how you'll pin Android apps to your Windows taskbar
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 preview: Bigger and better than ever with a price to match
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?