Coming soon to a Twitter timeline near you, these nine new features, which are expected to roll out during the coming year, put a new focus on video, direct messaging, alerts and notifications, and more.
video in pictures
Check out these devices and gift ideas.
Twitter's new Apple TV, Fire TV, and Xbox One apps focus on live video—including free NFL games—in a bid to lure new users to the social network.
“Most systems are too complex for staff to comfortably navigate, and therefore aren’t used as frequently as they could be."
When people grow tired of posting photos and videos on social media, what then? Virtual-reality posts, according to Mark Zuckerberg.
Yahoo is releasing a mobile messaging app that combines texting with live one-on-one video.
Google is severing the ties between its social network and other of its services, so that users will not need to log in to other sites like YouTube using a Google+ account.
Handbrake 1.0 recently became official, but there's an additional software installation you need to perform in macOS Sierra.
Watching a YouTube video typically requires an Internet connection, but with a little preparation the videos can be saved for later offline viewing.
If YouTube started as a place for people to upload low-res videos, Google's global 2010 'most popular' video list shows just how fast the model is evolving into something nakedly commercial.
Whitepapers about video
Manufacturing is held back when designer, development, production and logistics teams are dispersed across continents, and face-to-face meetings are crucial to keep projects on path. This whitepaper details how video calling and conferencing is technology’s answer to better team communications, as well as lowering costs and increasing time to market.
Latest News Articles
- Roboform Everywhere review: Solid password security
- PCMover makes Laplink Express free for the Windows 7 transition, if you have Intel inside
- Jedi: Fallen Order review: The Star Wars game you're looking for
- 8 tips to help you get started with Paint.net
- Tested: Galax's GeForce RTX 2070 Super WTF is a gloriously psychedelic graphics card you can't buy
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- 2 Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- 3 Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- 4 Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard review: Mastering this split-style keyboard takes patience
- 5 Ryzen 9 3950X: AMD's 16-core CPUs is an epic end-zone dance over Intel
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?