Self-driving cars will try to avoid robot pedestrians in a simulated city as part of an effort to make real-world streets safer.
Microsoft reshuffles executives... Uber goes to court to deny driver rights... AT&T faces $100M fine over unlimited data limitations... and more tech news
Buying one slick connected device after another until you have a smart home sounds cool, but things may not work out that smoothly.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
Verizon Communications has agreed to buy AOL for about US$4.4 billion, as it looks to build more extensive digital and video platforms to drive future growth.
Latest News Articles
- Macworld readers decode Appleâ€™s â€˜Spring Loadedâ€™ invite
- How to protect your COVID vaccination card digitally: Dos and don'ts
- Nvidia GeForce Experience Studio drivers optimize creative apps with one click
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
- What are the new Surface Edition chips in the Surface Laptop 4?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No sacrifices necessary: Be Quiet's Silent Base 802 has plenty of room for all your components
- 2 Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- 3 Microsoft didn't lie: The Surface Laptop 4 really is twice as fast
- 4 Surface Laptop 4: Should you buy the AMD or Intel version?
- 5 Next year's iPhone could bring massive camera improvements, no more mini
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?