Self-driving cars will try to avoid robot pedestrians in a simulated city as part of an effort to make real-world streets safer.
Microsoft reshuffles executives... Uber goes to court to deny driver rights... AT&T faces $100M fine over unlimited data limitations... and more tech news
Buying one slick connected device after another until you have a smart home sounds cool, but things may not work out that smoothly.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
Verizon Communications has agreed to buy AOL for about US$4.4 billion, as it looks to build more extensive digital and video platforms to drive future growth.
Latest News Articles
- Apple VP Dan Riccio to focus on ‘new project’ and step down as leader of hardware engineering
- The new Time to Walk feature hints at a brighter future for Fitness+
- MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- Apple launches Fitness+ ‘walking experiences’ with Dolly Parton, Draymond Green, others
- Why your browser's password manager isn't good enough
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- 2 How much of my budget should I spend on a graphics card? | Ask an expert
- 3 Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
- 4 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 5 How to buy the right-sized TV (the only problem is that it might not exist)
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?