The once-famous VAIO laptop brand was reactivated at this year's Computex, with Taiwanese company Nexstgo looking to relaunch the brand in Asian markets.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
- Intel's NUC Compute Elements hopes to make laptops modular
- Alienware m15 review: The power of OLED compels you
- The 10 best PC games of E3 2019
- Huawei Matebook 13 review: A lean workhorse laptop that you can afford (but can't buy right now)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel hires ex-AMD fellow, Xbox chip designer John Sell to oversee chip security
- 2 PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: This is the first foldable tablet
- 3 Intel's NUC Compute Elements hopes to make laptops modular
- 4 How to get Windows 10 cheap (or even for free)
- 5 Panasonic’s transparent smart OLED TV is as cool as it sounds
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?