Two U.S. Supreme Court justices owned stock in tech vendors or other companies that filed briefs in cases under review by the high court in the past year, a watchdog group said Thursday.
U.S. Supreme Court
The U.S. Supreme Court has denied a request from Google to hear a case in which it was accused of infringing Oracle copyrights by using Java in its Android mobile operating system.
Google favoring own services may harm consumers... Tech industry hails same-sex marriage ruling... Disney bans selfie sticks... and more tech news
The U.S. Supreme Court has declined a request by Google to hear a patent case involving the company's Street View service, leaving the company to defend the infringement claims in lower courts.
A Pennsylvania man who posted violent rap lyrics and other comments on Facebook about his estranged wife, an FBI agent and nearby elementary schools is not guilty of making criminal threats, the U.S. Supreme Court has decided.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm unveils the Snapdragon 888 5G, its next smartphone processor
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti: 3440x1440 ultrawide benchmarks
- The Windows Feature Experience Pack is a curated collection for beta testers
- Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones review: Startlingly affordable
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- 2 XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- 3 WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD review: Fantastic sustained write speeds via PCIe 4.0
- 4 Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
- 5 Tablet buyers guide: Surface vs Android vs Apple iPad
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?