Health care providers are increasingly using smartphones and tablets for tasks such as accessing and transferring medical records, and submitting prescriptions, but these devices may not be secure enough to protect sensitive medical information from ...
U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology
The U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is developing a guide for testing third-party apps to ensure that they are secure and don't introduce any vulnerabilities.
A new cybersecurity framework released Wednesday by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration aims to help operators of critical infrastructure develop comprehensive cybersecurity programs.
The U.S. Congress needs to help restore global trust in the nation's technology vendors by reining in surveillance programs at the National Security Agency, an industry representative told lawmakers Tuesday.
Businesses that want to improve their cybersecurity posture can take a number of steps, including conducting a risk assessment and prioritizing ways to address gaps in their security, a U.S. agency said in recommendations released Tuesday.
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Latest News Articles
- You'll soon be able to stream Xbox games to your iPhone
- Nomad Base Station Pro review: Luxury wireless charging at a luxury price
- Fitbit Sense review: Ambitious to a fault
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio review: Big GPU, big cooler, big results
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090: 3440x1440 ultrawide benchmarks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 2 Nvidia warns stocks of its GeForce RTX 3090 'BFGPU' will be low
- 3 Why we can't laugh at laptop integrated graphics anymore
- 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins unveils its PX7 Carbon Edition wireless noise-cancelling headphones
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?