Republicans in the U.S. Congress are demanding to know how much the White House influenced the Federal Communications Commission while the agency crafted net neutrality rules.
Healthcare.gov lacks several basic cybersecurity controls -- including strong passwords and consistent security patching -- nearly a year after the troubled launch of the insurance-shopping website, a government auditor said.
Latest News Articles
- Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- The Pixel 5 is Google’s smartest phone since the Nexus 5
- Apple opens preorders for the new iPad Air
- Apple may launch the first Apple silicon Mac in yet another fall event
- reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HomePod mini: 6 things to know about Apple’s new smart speaker
- 2 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 3 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 4 Where to buy the iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro
- 5 iPhone 12 Pro: The six most important things you need to know
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?