Millions of air passengers could be at risk if more isn't done to prevent hackers targeting aircraft and air traffic control systems, the U.S. government said on Tuesday.
U.S. Government Accountability Office
Healthcare.gov lacks several basic cybersecurity controls -- including strong passwords and consistent security patching -- nearly a year after the troubled launch of the insurance-shopping website, a government auditor said.
The freedom and openness of the Internet are at stake after the U.S. government announced plans to end its contractual oversight of ICANN, some critics said Thursday.
A U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration plan to end its formal relationship with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers could open the door to Internet censorship by China, Russia or Iran, some U.S. lawmaker...
Government-funded broadband projects have led to higher speeds and lower prices for U.S. small businesses, despite opposition from some in Congress, according to an auditor's report.
Latest News Articles
- Sony WH-1000XM4 review: A Sound Investment
- Tested: Nvidia's new drivers fix RTX 3080 crashes by sacrificing clock speed
- AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support coming to 4K Roku devices this year
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 crashing issues: What you need to know
- The Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 move up to 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Fitbit Sense review: Ambitious to a fault
- 3 The Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 move up to 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs
- 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090: 3440x1440 ultrawide benchmarks
- 5 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?