Baseball gets a hacking scandal... Airbus plans Internet satellites... European court holds site liable for comments... and more tech news.
U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
SAP's S/4Hana moves to the cloud...AMD puts Zen up against Intel's Skylake...Europe probes e-commerce firms...and more tech news.
The U.S. drone industry wants government regulations for private and commercial use of the remote-controlled devices as a way to ensure airspace safety, the head of a trade group says.
The U.S. will take another step towards regular commercial flight of drones on Friday when the Federal Aviation Administration closes a two-month public comment period on proposed rules.
Millions of air passengers could be at risk if more isn't done to prevent hackers targeting aircraft and air traffic control systems, the U.S. government said on Tuesday.
Anyone who dreads hearing one end of a loud phone call all the way from Anchorage to Miami, take heart: The plan to allow cellphones on planes could fail in more ways than an overbooked flight at a snowbound airport on Christmas Eve.
Latest News Articles
- ZoneAlarm Extreme Security review: Good protection in need of an overhaul
- Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- Elder Scrolls Online's Skyrim-themed ‘Greymoor’ expansion is a missed opportunity
- Razer DeathAdder V2 review: We like the upgrades, but what's with the weighty name?
- Battle passes are making me play games less, not more
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mophie Wireless Charging Pad review: Don't let its basic looks fool you
- 2 What to expect from Microsoft's 'new Edge' browser, rolling out to you soon
- 3 Google will wind down Chrome apps starting in June
- 4 Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- 5 Windows PCs push back against Chromebooks in schools with LTE, Gemini Lake Refresh chips
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?