The U.S. Department of Transportation should begin to research technologies to combat "rogue" drone flights around sensitive areas like the White House and airports, a senator has recommended.
U.S. Department of Transportation
Hackers robbing banks blind ... US establishing rules on drones ... Xiaomi still on top in China... and more tech news
The Federal Aviation Administration and Department of Transportation proposed Sunday new regulations that remove many of the barriers to commercial use of drones for applications like photography and surveying, but they don't permit the kind of autom...
The Federal Aviation Administration will announce on Sunday its long-awaited proposed rules for commercial operation of drones.
The U.S. government wants to force cars to talk to each other over wireless networks, saying that could save more than 1,000 lives every year.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Edge’s new buy now, pay later tool has users fuming
- How to get Apple’s custom (RED) clock faces on your Apple Watch
- Best external SSD for gaming
- 5 free Photoshop alternatives for Windows
- Monterey’s best feature still hasn’t arrived. Will it be worth the wait?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 2 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 3 Fitbit Inspire 2 vs. Fitbit Luxe vs. Fitbit Charge 5: Which popular fitness tracker is right for you?
- 4 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
- 5 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?