Twitter has appointed former Zcash developer, Jay Graber, to lead its bluesky project, the ambitious initiative to develop a decentralised protocol for social media.
Neon Giant, the developer behind the popular new cyberpunk-themed action-RPG, The Ascent, says they are currently working on a fix after gamers discovered the Game Pass version for PC lacks DLSS and Ray Tracing.
Twitter announced it was giving away 140 free Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) in seven different designs to users of its official Twitter account.
Latest News Articles
- Core i9-12900HK review: Intel ‘Alder Lake’ laptops crush the competition
- This adorable Wordle Easter egg will make your iPhone smile
- Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- Everyone’s wrong about folding phones–except Apple
- Legal experts have cast doubt on the Federal Government's proposed anti-trolling laws
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to download Windows 11
- 3 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 4 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 5 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?