Hisense takes the fight to the home entertainment heavyweights
Where do Sony's new 4K UHD HDR LCD Android Smart TVs, the X94E, X93E, X90E and X85E, fit in today's market?
Is it worth paying this much for TVs nowadays?
It's half the price of competitors yet can rival them for quality
TVs in pictures
The 'little rice' that could
Hisense have announced their suite of 2018 ULED Televisions set to land on retailer shelves across Australia in the coming months.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
Our first look at the products Sony announced at CES reveals additional details and impresses us anew.
Anker's new consumer-electronics brand takes aim at big-screen LCDs with a short-throw projector that can throw 1080p across 100 inches. There's a portable option, too.
Sony's first 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player supports HDR and virtually everything else you can ask for, but it's focused on pricey custom AV installations.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
Here’s a quick buyers guide that covers what each major TV brand in Australia is selling, and how much it’ll cost you.
It’s no longer enough to just have the best picture quality. Aspects of the experience like UI, UX and streamlined integration with the other connected apps and services are becoming an increasingly important part of the picture.
Here’s the quick explanation of everything you’ll want to know about MicroLED TVs.
From Stranger Things to Game of Thrones, it’s difficult to say whether there’s ever been a time where consumers have as much to watch as they do now. Thankfully, there’s no shortage of outstanding displays to watch these shows on either.
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 dies in a month's time: How to move from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Getting Back Into Hearthstone? Here's what you need to know
- Everything we know about Riot Forge's first two single-player titles
- Tablet buyers guide: Surface vs Android vs Apple iPad
- The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- 3 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 4 Google makes it safer to text on Android phones, but end-to-end encryption is still MIA
- 5 Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?