Hopefully the hire is a sign that Apple is investing more in the Apple TV.
The TV app, coming in December, is a unified TV guide app that works across Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad.
The all-new app – available on tvOS, Chromecast and Roku – aims to provide the best "queerated" entertainment.
New public betas for iOS 10 and macOS Sierra should follow shortly.
Apple is building a digital TV guide for Apple TV and iOS. The very similar Yahoo Video Guide came out last year.
Latest News Articles
- Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.0.1
- macOS Catalina 10.15.7 update is now available
- Is it still worth it to buy a used Xeon for a DIY PC build? | Ask an expert
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- Tested: 5 key things to know about Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3090
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Fitbit Sense is a classic case of trying too hard to beat Apple
- 2 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 3 Nvidia warns stocks of its GeForce RTX 3090 'BFGPU' will be low
- 4 According to Intel, 11th-gen Tiger Lake is on its way to Chromebooks
- 5 AMD Ryzen is moving into Chromebooks
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?