Quarantines associated by the coronavirus in Wuhan, China, are slowing down LCD production for TVs and PC displays.
Fetch TV and Aussie Broadband have announced a partnership that will see the Fetch service available to Australian Broadband customers.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
If you've bought a 4K television and are disappointed at the lack of content, this might not ease your frustration: Japan has is fast on the way to 8K TV broadcasting with a full service due in the next four years.
Japan began the world's first regular 8K television broadcasts on Monday, five days ahead of the opening of the Olympic Games.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
4K Ultra HD OLED TV now available for sale in selected stores around the country.
Shape of things to come: Phones, TVs and more are starting to throw us curves
Google has announced the Google Chromecast, a small device that lets you stream online content and sync your phone, tablet or laptop with your TV.
LG unveiled its new curved OLED television last week, as well as its new ambassador - Hollywood actor Ewan McGregor.
TVNZ and Samsung have signed a deal to bring TVNZ OnDemand content to Samsung smart TVs, Samsung announced today.
Samsung has unveiled what it calls the "world's first" curved OLED TV at the Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas.
Quickflix have today paired with Dish TV to launch the SmartVU TV stick, an Android-powered device designed to turn your regular old HDMI-capable TV into a 'smart' TV.
LG will be launching an 84-inch ultra-high-definition (also called 4K) TV in New Zealand in early December.
It's that wonderful time of year again. The staff at PC World are all set to go play some Magic: The Gathering and check out some unreleased games (see the list of games you can get hands-on time with). If you'd also like to go get your geek on, we'v...
Latest News Articles
- Arlo’s privacy-minded Essential Indoor Camera goes on sale
- Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- Apple shares early results from its Hearing Study
- Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- 5 The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?