Samsung's new LED LCD smart 4K UHD TVs represent a big improvement in quality. But they're expensive.
Does crazy price equal crazy good for the Kogan 55" TV?
Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
tv in pictures
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Shape of things to come: Phones, TVs and more are starting to throw us curves
Google has announced the Google Chromecast, a small device that lets you stream online content and sync your phone, tablet or laptop with your TV.
Ubisoft has announced the gTV gaming channel on YouTube for Australian and New Zealand players.
Quarantines associated by the coronavirus in Wuhan, China, are slowing down LCD production for TVs and PC displays.
Fetch TV and Aussie Broadband have announced a partnership that will see the Fetch service available to Australian Broadband customers.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
If you've bought a 4K television and are disappointed at the lack of content, this might not ease your frustration: Japan has is fast on the way to 8K TV broadcasting with a full service due in the next four years.
If you've been considering buying a brand new external hard drive to plug into your TV's USB port for media playback, beware!
The technical details of HDR can be a bit cofusing to wrap your mind around. If you’re an everyday consumer, you’ve probably got a lot of questions. Here are some answers.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
Nowadays, the question isn’t whether you should get a 4K TV. It’s about deciding what size 4K TV you should get.
Latest News Articles
- Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- Fast charging on the 16-inch MacBook Pro is limited to MagSafe
- Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- Here’s why PC folks will never give a damn about Apple’s M1 Max
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 2 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 3 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?