Trustwave have released an advisory on a vulnerability found in Western Digital’s My Cloud EX2 storage/backup device.
Locky, a new family of ransomware that emerged in the last few weeks, has quickly made a mark for itself.
A revised patch has been released for a flaw in the distribution platform for Ruby applications, RubyGems, which could be used to deliver malware to someone trying to download a program.
The data breach landscape could look very different in the future with the increased adoption of chip-enabled payment cards in North America -- but for now point-of-sale systems account for the majority of breaches there, compared to a tiny minority ...
Cybercriminals are targeting employees who browse the Web or check their email from point-of-sale (PoS) computers, a risky but unfortunately common practice.
Latest News Articles
- The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- Cooler Master SK630 review: Low-profile gaming keyboards are officially a trend
- I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- Samsung's Galaxy Foldgate only proves that Apple is right to wait for a foldable iPhone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- 2 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 3 Anker's Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant to your car's 12V socket, even with an iPhone
- 4 Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- 5 Samsung Q90 QLED 4K TV + Q70 Soundbar hands-on: The bright, the brilliant and the Bixby
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?