Trustwave have released an advisory on a vulnerability found in Western Digital’s My Cloud EX2 storage/backup device.
Locky, a new family of ransomware that emerged in the last few weeks, has quickly made a mark for itself.
A revised patch has been released for a flaw in the distribution platform for Ruby applications, RubyGems, which could be used to deliver malware to someone trying to download a program.
The data breach landscape could look very different in the future with the increased adoption of chip-enabled payment cards in North America -- but for now point-of-sale systems account for the majority of breaches there, compared to a tiny minority ...
Cybercriminals are targeting employees who browse the Web or check their email from point-of-sale (PoS) computers, a risky but unfortunately common practice.
Latest News Articles
- Beats Studio Buds review: Compact and comfortable, but missing a few features
- The next AirPods: Shorter stems, fitness tracking, and lossless?
- What Windows 11 could do to solve Windows 10's worst problems
- Lenovo powers new ThinkPad L-series notebooks with mobile Ryzen 5000
- The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 4 might be the most powerful 16-inch laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- 2 The best Amazon Prime Day laptop deals for Australia
- 3 Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- 4 PSA: Don't connect to this silly Wi-Fi network if you see it on your iPhone
- 5 Amazon Basics Computer Speakers (USB-powered) review: This cheap set fits the budget stereotype
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?