TPG Telecom has decided to stop the rollout of its mobile network in Australia due to factors "outside TPG control", the company said.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG have agreed to a “merger of equals” the companies announced this morning.
TPG will no longer sell NBN services at the 25/5Mbps speed tier, the retail service provider (RSP) revealed today.
Latest News Articles
- Intel quietly kills its face-melting Optane desktop SSDs
- Samsung 870 EVO SATA SSD review: The speed you need, at sane prices
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 870 is a faster 865, but without WiFi 6E
- Pinterest launches new quarantine-driven boards
- Anda seats Australia’s gamers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Full Nerd: What you need to know about Ryzen 5000 mobile
- 2 Wait, did Nvidia just say it could make graphics cards for crypto-currency miners?
- 3 Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- 4 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 5 With the Galaxy S21, Samsung has finally figured out the iPhone's secret: Value
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?