A Windows 8.1-based hybrid product that can be used equally well as a tablet or as a notebook
A slim and attractive external hard drive that's a great companion for an Ultrabook
Toshiba's KIRA offers everything we want in an Ultrabook, we just wish it wasn't so loud
Toshiba's 14in touchscreen notebook has lots of storage space and good performance, but falls short in a few key areas
toshiba in pictures
Sandwiched between the IFA and CES electronics trade shows, Japan's Ceatec is fighting to stay relevant. But while the number of vendors at this year's Ceatec was down to 547 from 587 last year, with the notable absence of Sony, there was no shortage of unusual sights and exhibits. From sign-language androids to smartphone-controlled dinosaurs and table tennis robots, here's a look at the wacky site of the technology expo just outside of Tokyo
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
Seagate Technology has announced its participation in the consortium led by Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire Toshiba's Memory division.
Toshiba is more than a laptop maker, but the vast Japanese conglomerate shrunk on Tuesday under a wave of bad news.
Toshiba's new OCZ VX500 SSD line will retail for 30 cents to 37 cents per gigabyte, among the lowest for NAND flash memory.
The centerpiece of Toshiba Storage Peripherals' booth at IFA is a prototype device that will back up the contents of your smartphone without using the cloud.
Toshiba's new Satellite Click 10 is one of the earliest devices to pack Intel's new Atom x5 chip, and it has a cheap price to boot.
Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
We've got some great PC components in our lab - all waiting to build an awesome test rig. But one is an Intel 750-series SSD with a U.2 connector. Trouble is, motherboards with U.2 connectors are incredibly hard to find - only some high-end Asus mot...
Tablets and smartphones are in, but don't count laptops out. Impressive new laptops planned for 2012 promise to be thinner, lighter, and faster, as well as to carry longer-lasting batteries.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo’s trade-in program could give you up to $700 toward your new smartphone
- A new iMac would be Apple’s most significant release in years
- iPhone Other storage: What is it and how do you clear it?
- Fitbit’s new Luxe tracker is a stylish hybrid of the Sense and the Charge 4
- Xbox Cloud Gaming comes to iPhone and iPad this week
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- 2 Mounting speculation points to a new iMac launch this week
- 3 Apple Weekly Update: The spring event is coming and new stuff is on the way
- 4 Here's how small the iPhone 13 notch could be
- 5 Nvidia GeForce Experience Studio drivers optimize creative apps with one click
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?