A Windows 8.1-based hybrid product that can be used equally well as a tablet or as a notebook
A slim and attractive external hard drive that's a great companion for an Ultrabook
Toshiba's KIRA offers everything we want in an Ultrabook, we just wish it wasn't so loud
Toshiba's 14in touchscreen notebook has lots of storage space and good performance, but falls short in a few key areas
toshiba in pictures
Sandwiched between the IFA and CES electronics trade shows, Japan's Ceatec is fighting to stay relevant. But while the number of vendors at this year's Ceatec was down to 547 from 587 last year, with the notable absence of Sony, there was no shortage of unusual sights and exhibits. From sign-language androids to smartphone-controlled dinosaurs and table tennis robots, here's a look at the wacky site of the technology expo just outside of Tokyo
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
Seagate Technology has announced its participation in the consortium led by Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire Toshiba's Memory division.
Toshiba is more than a laptop maker, but the vast Japanese conglomerate shrunk on Tuesday under a wave of bad news.
Toshiba's new OCZ VX500 SSD line will retail for 30 cents to 37 cents per gigabyte, among the lowest for NAND flash memory.
The centerpiece of Toshiba Storage Peripherals' booth at IFA is a prototype device that will back up the contents of your smartphone without using the cloud.
Toshiba's new Satellite Click 10 is one of the earliest devices to pack Intel's new Atom x5 chip, and it has a cheap price to boot.
Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
We've got some great PC components in our lab - all waiting to build an awesome test rig. But one is an Intel 750-series SSD with a U.2 connector. Trouble is, motherboards with U.2 connectors are incredibly hard to find - only some high-end Asus mot...
Tablets and smartphones are in, but don't count laptops out. Impressive new laptops planned for 2012 promise to be thinner, lighter, and faster, as well as to carry longer-lasting batteries.
Latest News Articles
- September 2020 top product alerts: Hot new graphics cards, smoking-fast Intel CPUs, and much, much more
- AirVPN review: Good speeds and full of stats
- Apple Watch SE review: Back to basics with a blank screen
- 3 ways gaming phones excel: You don't get this in an iPhone or Galaxy
- Safe space for seniors
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
- 3 Don't log out of Microsoft 365, Microsoft warns as Teams, Outlook and more go down
- 4 Tested: Nvidia's new drivers fix RTX 3080 crashes by sacrificing clock speed
- 5 The Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 move up to 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?