A flurry of activity will follow the plan from U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler to reclassify broadband as a regulated public utility as the foundation for new net neutrality rules.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
Latest News Articles
- Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- The next MacBook Air could get even lighter and thinner and bring back MagSafe
- New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
- Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- 2 New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
- 3 Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- 4 Microsoft Edge will open your email from the new tab page
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S21 vs iPhone 12: Which should you spend your $800 on?
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?