The initiative will be led by Lisa Jackson VP of Environment, Policy and Social Initiatives.
Apple CEO Tim Cook has released an open letter to address the current unrest due to the killing of George Floyd.
Apple has announced that Sir Jony Ive, the company’s chief design officer, is leaving the company.
Has the iPhone peaked? Apple says no way.
"A significant portion of the population... will have AR experiences every day, almost like eating three meals a day."
From Steve Jobs to the Apple car, Cook looked back at Apple's past and looked ahead to its future in a wide-ranging interview.
Apple CEO Tim Cook doesn't exactly confirm that his company is working on an automobile, but he doesn't deny it, either, in an interview with Fortune.
Apple's CEO has high hopes for the new 12.9-inch tablet, even if it cannibalizes existing iPads and MacBooks.
“Sales for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus have been phenomenal."
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
The White House heads west to Silicon Valley on Friday looking for ideas on how to improve the nation's cybersecurity, and members of President Barack Obama's administration are likely to get an earful.
Apple will allow China's State Internet Information Office to run security audits on products the company sells in China in an effort to counter concerns that other governments are using its devices for surveillance, according to news reports.
A recent data breach at retailer Home Depot and a leak of celebrity nude pictures from Apple's iCloud service raise questions about the companies' data security practices, two U.S. senators said Thursday.
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Apple will pay at least US$32.5 million to customers in a settlement over a U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaint that the company allowed children to run up huge in-app purchases on the company's devices.
Latest News Articles
- 5G FAQ: What is 5G and what does it mean for the iPhone?
- Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
- Now the MacBook could be the next to get colors
- Apple injects $410M into laser maker as AR glasses rumors swirl
- Tested: How fast Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PCs is
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Dell security flaw from 2009 affects 'hundreds of millions' of PCs: How to fix it
- 3 Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
- 4 Tested: How fast Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PCs is
- 5 Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?