The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to approve new net neutrality rules by reclassifying broadband as a regulated public utility, over the objections of the commission's Republican members and large broadband providers.
Participants in a Brazil-hosted conference on Internet governance laid out an aggressive agenda, with some calling for a policy statement that would condemn Internet surveillance, support net neutrality regulations and create programs to close the di...
The British government has invested £30 million (US$45 million), in a research center to further develop Tim Berners-Lee's Semantic Web.
Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the World Wide Web, will launch a new foundation focused on extending the capabilities of the Web and bringing the Internet to all the world's people, he announced Sunday.
Latest News Articles
- Best iPad 2021: Wait for the Pro if you want the best
- Weekly Apple Update: New iPads finally on the way but supply shortages cause delays
- Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- Corsair K65 RGB Mini: Hands-on with the 60-percent mechanical gaming keyboard
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- 2 Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- 3 You should probably buy your memory now before prices get worse
- 4 How to disable start up programs in Windows 10 to make boot times faster
- 5 How to use ‘Hey Spotify’ voice commands in the Spotify iOS app
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?