Kicking off this year's IFA with a bang, Samsung have announced the CJ79, the company's first Thunderbolt 3 QLED curved monitor.
It’s the perfect complement to your new MacBook Pro.
A year after Intel announced Thunderbolt 3, the company's vision of 'one cable to rule them all' doesn't seem so laughable.
A series of vulnerabilities in Thunderbolt 2 and 3, collectively called 'Tunderspy,' can leave your Mac open to hacking.
Intel's putting Thunderbolt 3 into its CPUs and opening up the spec, and that means one thing: world domination.
Latest News Articles
- Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- GPU sales spike by 20%, fuelled by crypto-currency miners and laptop sales
- How to see how much memory is in your computer
- Apple says you can't switch the default music app in iOS 14.5 after all
Most Popular Articles
- 1 An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- 2 Vertical tabs arrive in Microsoft Edge
- 3 Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- 4 Don’t buy a new Apple TV. Get a Chromecast with Google TV instead
- 5 D-Link smart camera keeps an eye out for intruders
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?