Vodafone New Zealand has bought ISP and mobile provider TelstraClear for $840 million, TelstraClear has announced.
TelstraClear's weekend of unlimited data was managed well, according to a report from a company that specialises in broadband measurement.
Internet service provider TelstraClear has left many customers irate after it lifted data caps from Friday evening until last night. Customers took to Twitter to complain about the promotion, which left many with slow internet service.
TelstraClear is launching a television campaign criticising the Telecommunications Amendment (TSO Broadband and Other Matters) Bill, which will enact the changes necessary to proceed with the government's $1.5 billion Ultra Fast Broadband network.
Latest News Articles
- Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
- Why Apple’s new line-up will be its biggest ever — literally
- AMD’s next-gen Ryzen 7000 CPUs will arrive before September ends
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- 2 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?