Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
Best all-round TV ever? Panasonic's TH-65DX900U is both huge and hugely impressive.
Is it worth paying this much for TVs nowadays?
Are Samsung's low-end TVs worth buying?
It's half the price of competitors yet can rival them for quality
Shops, salespeople and marketing people all have their tricks for making you buy a certain TV. LG, for example, has recently been displaying its OLED TVs side-by-side to competitors in order to show off its fantastic contrast and True Black perform...
Over the past months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4K Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last you ...
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Predator Triton 500 gets a 300Hz panel and beastly internal upgrades
- The Lenovo Legion 5i and 7i debut Nvidia Advanced Optimus to tame power-hungry G-Sync displays
- Gigabyte retools Aero and Aorus laptop lines with Comet Lake H and GeForce Super GPUs
- MSI's Creator 17 wins the miniLED display race, paired with Nvidia and Intel's just-revealed chips
- The Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model debuts with Nvidia GTX Super and Intel Comet Lake H
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to prevent Zoom bombing by being smarter than Boris Johnson
- 2 Ryzen 4000 performance benchmarks: Ryzen 9 4900HS beats Intel's Core i9 mobile chips
- 3 Home office tech: Essential tips to maintain your PC, router and more
- 4 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 review: Ryzen 4000 makes this thin, light laptop a winner
- 5 Hackers can steal Windows credentials via links in Zoom chat
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?