Think about everything you'd like to connect in your life, and thank about how much bandwidth we'll need when everyone wants to do that. That's why Intel and other companies are pushing to develop fast 5G networking.
News about telecomms
After more than a year of rancor over whether it would hurt Wi-Fi, a technology that lets LTE networks use unlicensed spectrum may have already missed its window of opportunity.
Videos about telecomms
Latest News Articles
- Bowers & Wilkins unveils its PX7 Carbon Edition wireless noise-cancelling headphones
- A Microsoft Teams smart speaker moves Cortana to the conference room
- According to Intel, 11th-gen Tiger Lake is on its way to Chromebooks
- Microsoft is enhancing the new Edge's PDF powers, and bringing it to Linux
- Microsoft's Cortana-powered Daily Briefing hits your Outlook email this month
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition review: Staggeringly powerful
- 2 Microsoft buys Bethesda, creator of Doom, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Quake
- 3 Apple Watch Series 3 vs SE vs Series 6: Cut through the specs and get the most for your money
- 4 The Fitbit Sense is a classic case of trying too hard to beat Apple
- 5 Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Microsoft nudges Windows ahead slightly
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?