The roll out of the NBN has impacted Telstra's net profit after tax, which dropped 28 per cent to $1.2 billion in the half year ended 31 December 2018.
NBN Co has announced a new product set to facilitate retail services providers' acquisition of AVC and CVC.
ZTE can resume business in the US, but the supply ban won't be lifted until the Chinese vendor pays US$1 billion fine and puts another US$400 million in escrow.
Telstra has resolved a partial network outage that affected 4G voice calls in various areas around the country.
Microsoft Devices’ new flagship smartphone, the Nokia Lumia 930, has launched in New Zealand, and Vodafone has won exclusive rights to the sell it.
The key operational, financial metrics show that if it follows its current trajectory, the NBN model will reduce competition by squeezing out the mid-tiered telco companies and ultimately put a significant cost burden on to the consumer – thus, negat...
Latest News Articles
- Safe space for seniors
- Google Meet extends unlimited meetings until March, possibly without a key feature
- Google Pixel 5 preview: Lower price, mid-range parts, and 5G
- The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano is the lightest ThinkPad ever built
- The first foldable PC is here: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold goes on preorder
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Fitbit Sense review: Ambitious to a fault
- 3 Don't log out of Microsoft 365, Microsoft warns as Teams, Outlook and more go down
- 4 The Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 move up to 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs
- 5 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?