The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules went into effect Friday, after an appeals court denied multiple requests to delay them while the agency faces 10 lawsuits challenging the regulations.
A U.S. appeals court has denied requests by several broadband providers and trade groups to delay the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules while they challenge the regulations.
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. Senate was deadlocked on Friday over whether to extend authorization for the National Security Agency's massive collection of domestic telephone records, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insisting the surveillance program should continue...
Legislation intended to end the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records is drawing opposition from several unlikely sources, digital and civil rights groups.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Latest News Articles
- XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- Apple ID adds recovery key option, but it’s not yet ready for you to use
- Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
- Apple M1 Macs: What you need to know about buying a new Mac with Apple silicon
- Up close with Nvidia's Dynamic Boost feature for gaming laptops
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- 2 Best wireless mice: Cut the cord with these top performers
- 3 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 9310 review: Actual gaming chops in a tiny laptop
- 4 Intel's first NUC laptop is stylishly generic notebook for the rest of us
- 5 5 key things you need to know about AMD's Radeon RX 6800 and 6800 XT
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?