It's half the price of competitors yet can rival them for quality
Alcatel has shown off updated versions of their Alcatel 1X and Alcatel 1C smartphones and given CES attendees a sneak peek of what their connection with TCL could bring to future hardware.
TCL has shown off its first 8K TV at this year's IFA and confirmed the product will be coming to the Australian market.
After unveiling the range at this year's CES in Las Vegas, TCL has launched its 2018 QLED TV range into the Australian market.
Following on from last year’s growth, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for TCL. The company has even acknowledged as much, selling itself as “the fastest growing TV brand in the US” at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Chinese electronics maker TCL is planning its own game console for China, joining the growing throng of tech companies wanting to enter the nation's emerging video games market.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
Over the past months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4K Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last you ...
Latest News Articles
- The CES Files: The Matrix Powerwatch 2
- Which Smart Voice Assistant Should I Be Using?
- Microsoft fights fake news with NewsGuard integration in its mobile Edge browser
- Far Cry: New Dawn: Riskier mechanics, a less risky story, and a much better experience than Far Cry 5
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus review: Samsung's entry-level NVMe SSD is faster and cheaper
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which edition of Resident Evil 2 should I buy?
- 2 Android Q details leaked
- 3 Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- 4 The latest Samsung Galaxy S10 camera rumors show just how important its folding phone will be
- 5 Ring expand local offering with new Stick Up Cam
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?