If there was any doubt left that Nokia's next Windows Phone would have a greatly improved camera, Microsoft erased it with a couple of Flickr photos.
After days of teasing in advance of the Mobile World Congress (MWC), Nokia has announced the 808 PureView, the first smartphone to feature a sensor capable of snapping images up to the extraordinary resolution of 41 megapixels.
Pop quiz: Can you name every smartphone platform that's more popular than Windows Phone 7? Go on. We dare you.
The latest global market-share estimates for smartphones are out. And as we've come to expect from these regular exercises in mobile OS number-crunching, the news is bright for Apple and Google, but a bit bleak for Nokia, Research In Motion (RIM), an...
Ladies and gentlemen, we are witnessing the most anticipated match in the history of smartphones for the heavyweight championship of the world. Are you ready? For those watching around the world, let's get ready to rumble!
Latest News Articles
- The first iOS and iPadOS 15.4 betas arrive with Universal Control, new emoji
- ‘Gaming Chromebooks’ with RGB keyboards could be here soon
- EcoFlow Delta Mini Portable Power Station review: What can’t it do?
- R-Drive Image 7 review: The best backup now looks the part
- 10 ways to make the most of your password manager
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 2 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 review: A truly modern GPU for the masses (hopefully)
- 4 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- 5 Microsoft ‘delighted’ by Windows 11 usage, but what is it?
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?