Apple, Microsoft, Google and Cisco are flush with cash, and so are many other tech companies
symantec in pictures
First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
As cyber threats diversify and expand, anti-virus provider Symantec is doing the same. Late Sunday, the company said it would shell out US$4.65 billion to acquire Web security provider Blue Coat. Here are five reasons why the deal could make sense fo...
Security company Symantec is to acquire Web security provider Blue Coat for US$4.65 billion in cash in a deal that will broaden the portfolio of security technologies the combined company can offer customers.
Hackers based in Iran have been using malware to spy on individuals, including potentially dissidents and activists in the country, according to new research from Symantec.
Symantec is selling its information management business, known as Veritas, to an investor group led by The Carlyle Group for US$8 billion as it looks to increase its focus on security.
Latest News Articles
- Smartphone Showdown: Oppo R11s v Sony Xperia XA2
- Spectre Lives: Intel, Google and Microsoft confirm new CPU vulnerability
- Acer will be the first OEM to bring Amazon Alexa to portable PCs
- The Rise Of The Subscription Economy
- What is Cryptojacking and How Can You Protect Yourself From It?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- 2 US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- 3 What is Cryptojacking and How Can You Protect Yourself From It?
- 4 OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- 5 Spectre Lives: Intel, Google and Microsoft confirm new CPU vulnerability
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?