Apple, Microsoft, Google and Cisco are flush with cash, and so are many other tech companies
symantec in pictures
Norton by Symantec has published new research about a major increase in formjacking attacks as Australians ramp up online shopping ahead of the festive season.
First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
As cyber threats diversify and expand, anti-virus provider Symantec is doing the same. Late Sunday, the company said it would shell out US$4.65 billion to acquire Web security provider Blue Coat. Here are five reasons why the deal could make sense fo...
Security company Symantec is to acquire Web security provider Blue Coat for US$4.65 billion in cash in a deal that will broaden the portfolio of security technologies the combined company can offer customers.
Hackers based in Iran have been using malware to spy on individuals, including potentially dissidents and activists in the country, according to new research from Symantec.
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- HTC Exodus 1 now available for preorder for crypto fanatics
- HP Spectre x360 13 (2018) hands on: 'Whiskey Lake' power sits alongside 22 hours of battery life
- HP Spectre x360 15 (2018) hands on: HP's convertible notebook leaps to six cores
- Automate your basic devices with two TP-Link smart plugs for $25
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Automate your basic devices with two TP-Link smart plugs for $25
- 2 LG's awesome 5-camera V40 is already $200 off at B&H Photo
- 3 Black Friday has arrived at Monoprice with 20 percent off nearly everything, even sale items
- 4 How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- 5 Upgrade your gaming rig with these smoking-hot graphics card deals
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?