Apple, Microsoft, Google and Cisco are flush with cash, and so are many other tech companies
symantec in pictures
Norton by Symantec has published new research about a major increase in formjacking attacks as Australians ramp up online shopping ahead of the festive season.
First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
As cyber threats diversify and expand, anti-virus provider Symantec is doing the same. Late Sunday, the company said it would shell out US$4.65 billion to acquire Web security provider Blue Coat. Here are five reasons why the deal could make sense fo...
Security company Symantec is to acquire Web security provider Blue Coat for US$4.65 billion in cash in a deal that will broaden the portfolio of security technologies the combined company can offer customers.
Hackers based in Iran have been using malware to spy on individuals, including potentially dissidents and activists in the country, according to new research from Symantec.
Latest News Articles
- Beats Studio Buds review: Compact and comfortable, but missing a few features
- The next AirPods: Shorter stems, fitness tracking, and lossless?
- What Windows 11 could do to solve Windows 10's worst problems
- Lenovo powers new ThinkPad L-series notebooks with mobile Ryzen 5000
- The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 4 might be the most powerful 16-inch laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- 2 The best Amazon Prime Day laptop deals for Australia
- 3 Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- 4 PSA: Don't connect to this silly Wi-Fi network if you see it on your iPhone
- 5 Amazon Basics Computer Speakers (USB-powered) review: This cheap set fits the budget stereotype
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?