The 12.5-inch "Sparti" Surface Laptop priced somewhere below $600 will debut as part of a Microsoft Surface refresh this fall.
Some of Microsoft's premium Surface devices can't get the latest Windows 10 May 2020 Update, which was released last week.
Microsoft chief product officer Panos Panay says that dual-screen Windows PCs like the Surface Neo won't ship until "the right moment".
Some users say that the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 has begun spontaneously developing cracks in the screen, leading them to call upon Microsoft to look into it.
Microsoft’s Surface Duo is a dual-screen smartphone, the company’s first foray into mobile since the long, agonising death of Windows Phone.
If Microsoft sells Surface based on AMD, Qualcomm and Intel processors, it could represent a new milestone: microprocessor diversity.
Microsoft will be reportedly launching not one but two Surface tablets, which will be built around microprocessors from AMD, Intel and Qualcomm.
Microsoft is reportedly developing a dual-screen Surface tablet, code-named Centaurus, that sounds something like the "Intel" Twin Rivers concept.
Both the people who make PCs and the people who use them have repeatedly shown that they prefer a full-featured version of Windows.
As previously teased, Microsoft have now officially announced the Surface Go.
Microsoft has teased an addition to its growing stable of Surface-branded hardware on Twitter.
Microsoft's program allowing potential customers to try a Surface Hub for 30 days before buying it will start on Feb. 15.
Microsoft's new Surface Studio is the company's first ever desktop PC and is aimed directly at the creator market, just the kind of people who typically buy Apple Macs.
Microsoft unleashed a ton of Windows and Surface news on the world from New York on Wednesday, revealing new Windows features and brand new hardware. Here’s the run-down on the biggest news from the company’s two-hour-long presentation.
Grand opening celebrations for the first Microsoft Store in Australia take place today as its Surface Book, Pro 4 and Microsoft Band hit its minted store shelves.
Latest News Articles
- Why use virtual desktops? 5 practical reasons from real-world users
- The chip shortage might ruin Christmas if you don't shop soon
- iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro: All the differences explained
- Are all USB-C to USB-A cables the same? We compare two $12 Amazon Basics cables
- Has Apple run out of ideas?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Catalina: Apple releases security update
- 2 Brace yourselves: Windows 11 may have more popups
- 3 Xbox cloud gaming finally arrives in Windows
- 4 Leaked Alder Lake prices strike at Ryzen's CPU dominance
- 5 Apple unveils ninth-gen iPad with a better screen, slimmer design, same price
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?