Not quite a Surface-killer
Hugely expensive but still unique and still very fast
Microsoft has done a lot more than replace the notebook
Though the Surface Pro 2 changes little from its predecessor, every little change is for the better.
Surface in pictures
They were flat. Many had pens or touchscreens. And most of them died. Swipe back in time to see how tablets have evolved to the Surface, iPad, and Android slates we use today.
Microsoft’s 2nd generation products mean more responsive devices and more time unplugged.
The 12.5-inch "Sparti" Surface Laptop priced somewhere below $600 will debut as part of a Microsoft Surface refresh this fall.
Some of Microsoft's premium Surface devices can't get the latest Windows 10 May 2020 Update, which was released last week.
Microsoft chief product officer Panos Panay says that dual-screen Windows PCs like the Surface Neo won't ship until "the right moment".
Some users say that the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 has begun spontaneously developing cracks in the screen, leading them to call upon Microsoft to look into it.
Microsoft’s Surface Duo is a dual-screen smartphone, the company’s first foray into mobile since the long, agonising death of Windows Phone.
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
Videos about Surface
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG Falchion review: A wireless gaming keyboard that falls short of the target
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- AMD's Radeon RX 6600 XT is an 'epic 1080p' graphics card with a not-nice price
- Apple collabs with Lady Gaga and Dua Lipa for remix lessons
- Intel Beast Canyon NUC11BTMi9 review: A bigger footprint shrinks this gaming PC's appeal
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything new coming from Apple in August 2021
- 2 Services growth highlights Apple’s big $81.4B Q3 results
- 3 Oculus recalls Quest 2 over foam irritation, will add a 128GB option
- 4 Flight Simulator's awesome performance update lands on PCs today
- 5 Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?