Not quite a Surface-killer
Hugely expensive but still unique and still very fast
Microsoft has done a lot more than replace the notebook
Though the Surface Pro 2 changes little from its predecessor, every little change is for the better.
Surface in pictures
They were flat. Many had pens or touchscreens. And most of them died. Swipe back in time to see how tablets have evolved to the Surface, iPad, and Android slates we use today.
Microsoft’s 2nd generation products mean more responsive devices and more time unplugged.
As previously teased, Microsoft have now officially announced the Surface Go.
Microsoft has teased an addition to its growing stable of Surface-branded hardware on Twitter.
Microsoft's program allowing potential customers to try a Surface Hub for 30 days before buying it will start on Feb. 15.
Microsoft's new Surface Studio is the company's first ever desktop PC and is aimed directly at the creator market, just the kind of people who typically buy Apple Macs.
Microsoft unleashed a ton of Windows and Surface news on the world from New York on Wednesday, revealing new Windows features and brand new hardware. Here’s the run-down on the biggest news from the company’s two-hour-long presentation.
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
Videos about Surface
Latest News Articles
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- Microsoft Bing's Black Friday research tools are hit-and-miss
- 11-11: Memories Retold review: All's finally quiet on the Western Front
- The Full Nerd ep. 74: Radeon RX 590 review, RTX on in Battlefield V, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE failures
- The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- 2 AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
- 3 Nvidia confirms 'limited' GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition quality issues
- 4 Go grab our favorite SSD, the 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, for less than $150 at Amazon today
- 5 If you think the Pixel 3 XL is ugly, take a look at the double-notch Sharp Aquos R2 Compact
Join the newsletter!
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?