We go hands-on with the Microsoft Surface Studio 2 all-in-one PC, the most powerful Surface Microsoft has ever made.
Microsoft announced a round of upgrades to its Surface hardware on Tuesday, with a new Surface Pro 6 tablet, Surface Laptop, Surface Studio, and a surprise: headphones.
Griffin still won't commit to a date to release Windows 10 support for its PowerMate control knob, which probably inspired Microsoft's Surface Dial.
This is what it was like to open up the Surface Studio, the ultimate Windows All-in-One, with its dazzling 4.5K display and innovative Surface Pen and Surface Dial tools.
Clues point to an end-of-March launch for Microsoft's Windows 10 Creators Update, based on planned ship dates for the closely aligned Surface Studio and Dell Canvas products. Given the bugginess of the Anniversary Update last July, however, we'd advi...
Latest News Articles
- Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- Intel’s new megafab won’t alleviate chip shortages anytime soon
- 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- What the internet got wrong about AMD’s controversial Radeon RX 6500 XT
- The best Lenovo laptops
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Forget the M2, the Mac needs these iPhone features first
- 3 The best HomeKit-compatible smart light bulbs
- 4 $400 mechanical keyboards are coming to the masses. Here’s why you’d want one
- 5 How to cheat at Wordle
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?