Surface Pro 4
The $399 Kensington SD7000 docking station for Microsoft Surface tablets provides a sturdy platform for use as a secondary monitor, and supplies an array of ports, too.
Microsoft announced a round of upgrades to its Surface hardware on Tuesday, with a new Surface Pro 6 tablet, Surface Laptop, Surface Studio, and a surprise: headphones.
As Microsoft celebrates the five-year anniversary of the Surface Pro, data from IDC reveals that unit sales of Microsoft Surface laptops and tablets have dropped nearly 19 percent in the last year.
Microsoft's Surface Pro brings better CPUs and battery life to the flagship tablet, which is being restyled as a laptop.
Comparing the specs of Microsoft's new Surface Laptop to its older Surface Pro 4 cousin can tell you a lot. For one thing, Microsoft really needs to update the Surface Pro 4.
Microsoft and Wall Street are in love with Microsoft's software and services, especially Office 365 and Azure. a closer look at the numbers reveals problems with here problems with Microsoft's hardware business that should be rooted out?
Latest News Articles
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- No iOS 15, no problem: Apple releases iOS 12.5.5 security update
- Sony WF-1000XM4 review
- Apple bans Fortnite indefinitely as Epic CEO lashes out on Twitter
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review roundup: The one to get
- 3 iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 4 Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- 5 13-inch MacBook Pro: Buy now or wait?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?