Surface Pro 4
Microsoft announced a round of upgrades to its Surface hardware on Tuesday, with a new Surface Pro 6 tablet, Surface Laptop, Surface Studio, and a surprise: headphones.
As Microsoft celebrates the five-year anniversary of the Surface Pro, data from IDC reveals that unit sales of Microsoft Surface laptops and tablets have dropped nearly 19 percent in the last year.
Microsoft's Surface Pro brings better CPUs and battery life to the flagship tablet, which is being restyled as a laptop.
Comparing the specs of Microsoft's new Surface Laptop to its older Surface Pro 4 cousin can tell you a lot. For one thing, Microsoft really needs to update the Surface Pro 4.
A Surface Pro 5 launch this month is looking less likely.
Microsoft and Wall Street are in love with Microsoft's software and services, especially Office 365 and Azure. a closer look at the numbers reveals problems with here problems with Microsoft's hardware business that should be rooted out?
Latest News Articles
- Papago GoSafe S810 dash cam review: It nails video, but lacks battery and integrated GPS
- Amazon is selling these tiny 32GB SanDisk flash drives for less than $11 each
- Humble's Bethesda Bomb Drops Sale offers up to 50 percent off Fallout games
- Intel 9th-gen Core i9-9900K Review: The 'best gaming CPU' is also the fastest
- Roccat Khan Aimo review: Hi-Res Audio and 7.1 sound in an affordable headset
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Amazon is selling these tiny 32GB SanDisk flash drives for less than $11 each
- 2 Samsung unveil Galaxy Book 2
- 3 Apple tease 30th October iPad Pro reveal
- 4 Microsoft offers to kill more (of its own) bloatware with a new Windows 10 build
- 5 Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?