Though the Surface Pro 2 changes little from its predecessor, every little change is for the better.
Surface Pro 2
Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2 users may find the Surface Pro Pen does not offer pressure-sensitivity in third-party apps like Adobe Photoshop. Until Microsoft pushes out an update for that, here's how to fix the problem yourself in five min...
Latest News Articles
- How to use Terminal to securely erase free space on a Mac’s drive
- RAVPower Portable Power Station 252.7Wh Power House review: Perfect for a weekend camping trip
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- Ultrawide vs. dual monitors: Which should you choose?
- Adata XPG Gammix S70 Blade SSD review: A worthy Samsung 980 Pro rival
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro: All the differences explained
- 2 Adata XPG Gammix S70 Blade SSD review: A worthy Samsung 980 Pro rival
- 3 Leaked Alder Lake prices strike at Ryzen's CPU dominance
- 4 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- 5 8 ways to make Microsoft's Surface laptops better than ever
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?