Consumer Reports says it stopped recommending Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book based on reliability data of past Surface products, which the company admits is "not 100 percent perfect."
Comparing the specs of Microsoft's new Surface Laptop to its older Surface Pro 4 cousin can tell you a lot. For one thing, Microsoft really needs to update the Surface Pro 4.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book are both beautiful, premium laptops, but we dive deep into their specs to help you decide which one's best for you.
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- 2 Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- 3 Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- 4 How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- 5 KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset:
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?