If you thought that Microsoft might upgrade your Surface Laptop 3's SSD to save you $400 or more, think again. The removable hard drive is there to protect your data, not for convenience. For now.
Images discovered and published by Evan Blass reveal what the Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, and Surface with ARM look like, ahead of the Microsoft launch.
Will Microsoft launch a Microsoft Surface with an AMD chip inside of it? That's just one of the reports floating around in advance of Microsoft's Surface launch next month.
Microsoft reported healthy profits and revenue for its second fiscal quarter, fueled by unexpectedly high Surface demand that is pushing Windows to the side. But Windows could rebound if chipmakers would just make enough processors, execs said.
Microsoft promised that the Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 would be priced starting at $899 and $999. But the only way to buy those configurations is through an "Essentials" bundle, which actually forces you to pay more.
We benchmark two Microsoft Surface Laptop 3s, one with AMD's latest mobile Ryzen 7, the other with Intel's Core i7 Ice Lake. Which comes out on top?
Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book are both beautiful, premium laptops, but we dive deep into their specs to help you decide which one's best for you.
Latest News Articles
- Google's Chrome 79 will warn you if your password has been stolen—or will be
- Microsoft will check off Wunderlist in May 2020
- AMD's massive Adrenalin 2020 Edition update streamlines Radeon Software
- Windows 10 Mobile is finally dead: How to take your data and move on
- Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google's Chrome 79 will warn you if your password has been stolen—or will be
- 2 Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
- 3 Google first ‘Pixel feature drop’ enhances Photos, Call Screen, Duo, RAM
- 4 Windows 10 Mobile is finally dead: How to take your data and move on
- 5 Hands on with the Snapdragon 8c and 7c, Qualcomm's value-PC play
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?