Consumer Reports says it stopped recommending Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book based on reliability data of past Surface products, which the company admits is "not 100 percent perfect."
Comparing the specs of Microsoft's new Surface Laptop to its older Surface Pro 4 cousin can tell you a lot. For one thing, Microsoft really needs to update the Surface Pro 4.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book are both beautiful, premium laptops, but we dive deep into their specs to help you decide which one's best for you.
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10: Microsoft finalizes the Fall Creators Update, teases a mixed-reality future
- A dual-port wall charger is $11 today
- We build an AMD Threadripper 1920X-Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti PC
- Why the Galaxy Note8 will make you fall back in love with the S Pen
- This is Samsung Galaxy Note8's dual-camera, Live Focus advantage
Most Popular Articles
- 1 A 500GB Samsung 850 Evo is $150 today
- 2 The best educational software for students
- 3 Android 8 Oreo is here: What's new, what's changed, and what's awesome
- 4 Family Zone ready new cyber safety tool for parents
- 5 5 awesome YouTube app features you probably aren't using
Join the newsletter!
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?