Microsoft announces its largest Surface Hub 2, with the option between Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise, or the Windows 10 Team 2020 OS.
Microsoft's massive Surface Hub 2S whiteboarding PC will go on sale to businesses in June, accompanied by an even larger version in 2020 and a standalone monitor.
Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 strategy just got more complicated, with two separate 'experience' versions—the 2S and the 2X—and fundamental features like rotation restricted to a swappable processor module.
Microsoft's Surface Studio all-in-one grabs your attention with its beautiful display and intriguing peripherals, but this is more workstation than PC.
Latest News Articles
- Is your SSD failing? Microsoft is testing a Windows 10 feature that will tell you
- Should you buy a 5G laptop right now?
- Microsoft refreshes Surface Pro X tablet with a faster SQ2 chip and new color options
- Microsoft debuts the 12-inch Surface Laptop Go, for an affordable $549
- Microsoft's Surface accessories include a keyboard with a dedicated 'heart' emoji key
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 crashing issues: What you need to know
- 2 Tested: Nvidia's new drivers fix RTX 3080 crashes by sacrificing clock speed
- 3 Dell updates XPS 13 2-in-1 and XPS 13
- 4 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
- 5 Lenovo ThinkBooks offer Intel or AMD CPUs and a few surprising features
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?