Surface Book 2
One of Microsoft's engineers behind the Microsoft Surface explains why Microsoft may never add a 4K display to tablets like the Surface Pro 7 or laptops like the Surface Book 3.
Microsoft's Surface Book 3 debuts with 10th-gen Intel Core Ice Lake processors, a whopping 2TB SSD option, and even real-time ray tracing options with a Nvidia Quadro RTX GPU.
Microsoft launches its long-awaited Surface Book 3, Surface Go 2, and the Surface Dock 2, alongside its Surface Earbuds and a surprise set of Surface Headphones 2. The goal is a "Surface for everyone," Microsoft says.
The market knows that Microsoft plans to launch the powerhouse Surface Book 3 and ultra-mobile Surface Go 2 sometime before the end of April.
A report from Petri says both the Surface Book 3 and the Surface Go 2 could debut at a Microsoft event in New York.
Microsoft executives tell PCWorld why the webcams in the Surface Book 3, Surface Go 2, and Surface Pro 7 are better than the competition's.
Latest News Articles
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
- Five Apple TV+ originals to watch after the ‘Ted Lasso’ season 2 premiere
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple releases tvOS 14.7 update for Apple TV boxes
- 2 Amazon's new game might literally destroy your graphics card
- 3 How to check if the Pegasus spyware is installed on your iPhone
- 4 Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.5 with app fixes, security updates
- 5 The 10 best survival games on PC in 2021
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?