Surface Book 2
Will Microsoft launch a Microsoft Surface with an AMD chip inside of it? That's just one of the reports floating around in advance of Microsoft's Surface launch next month.
Microsoft puts the Windows 10 May 2019 Update on hold for Surface Book 2 owners until it can work out a GPU issue.
Microsoft reported healthy profits and revenue for its second fiscal quarter, fueled by unexpectedly high Surface demand that is pushing Windows to the side. But Windows could rebound if chipmakers would just make enough processors, execs said.
Microsoft has scheduled an October 2 event in New York City, where we expect to see new Surface devices and a formal introduction to the Windows 10 October 2018 Update.
As Microsoft celebrates the five-year anniversary of the Surface Pro, data from IDC reveals that unit sales of Microsoft Surface laptops and tablets have dropped nearly 19 percent in the last year.
Latest News Articles
- Black wallpaper bug from Windows 7's 'final' update will get fixed
- IceGiant says its giant cooler can even tame AMD's giant Threadripper
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 IceGiant says its giant cooler can even tame AMD's giant Threadripper
- 3 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 4 Samsung's latest Snapdragon-powered laptop arrives on Jan 31
- 5 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?