The new LaCie Rugged Thunderbolt USB-C was designed by Neil Poulton, an award-winning Scottish product designer. It’s nice to see a rugged portable hard drive with function and form.
Western Digital has developed a monstrous 14TB hard drive that is now shipping for testing to customers.
The OpenCAPI Consortium and Gen-Z are announcing new ports and protocols that will give computers faster memory, storage, and processors.
Seagate pushes the 2.5-inch drive needle all the way to 5TB.
ADATA recently launched what it calls its smallest and fastest external SSD, a 250GB drive that happens to be waterproof and shock resistant to military standards. But it falls short on speed and price.
Toshiba's new OCZ VX500 SSD line will retail for 30 cents to 37 cents per gigabyte, among the lowest for NAND flash memory.
Samsung's 4TB 850 EVO offers consumers a viable alternative to hard drives for bulk storage.
One in two Australian Internet users in Australia use Dropbox. Worldwide, more than 1.2 billion files are saved to the cloud storage service every 24 hours. And until recently, all those files were sitting in Amazon Web Services’ public cloud.
Microsoft has partnered with a San Francisco-based company to encode information on synthetic DNA to test its potential as a new medium for data storage.
If you have $US1299 to spend, Akitio's external Thunder3 PCIe SSD storage system will deliver blazing speed and more.
While he thinks Dell buying EMC makes sense financially, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Vinod Khosla, has little faith in the merged company's ability to innovate.
Dell released a new family of servers on Tuesday for companies that want some of the benefits of hyper-scale data centers without having to do the custom engineering work.
Flash memory product company, Lexar, has announced two additions to its mobile USB 3.0 flash drive line: the Lexar JumpDrive M20c and the Lexar JumpDrive M20i.
During the period, vendors together saw their server revenue grow by 6.1 per cent year over year, to $US13.5 billion. Meanwhile, server shipments increased 3.2 per cent from a year ago.
Google had its sights fixed firmly on Amazon Thursday as it launched its new, low-cost Nearline cloud storage service out of beta and into general availability.
Latest News Articles
- The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- TikTok's China Connections Explained
- Microsoft announces the Xbox Series X at The Game Awards, along with a Hellblade sequel
- Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 'Plundervolt' attack against Intel Core CPUs prompts fix that can turn off CPU voltage tweaks
- 3 13 game demos hit Steam to celebrate The Game Awards, including System Shock's reboot
- 4 Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- 5 Google makes it safer to text on Android phones, but end-to-end encryption is still MIA
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?