The introduction of Australian currencies to Valve's Steam store has had unexpected ramifications on the availability of games.
Valve announced that Steam is ending support for Windows XP and Vista on January 1, 2019.
Valve has announced plans to launch two new apps designed to extend Steam’s suite of services and accessibility to include mobile gaming.
The High Court of Australia has dismissed a special leave application by US-based games company Valve to appeal the decision made by Full Federal Court to uphold the $3 million penalty issued over breaches of Australian Consumer Law.
Valve's Steam Machines were doomed from the start, and now they're slowly disappearing. But they left a lasting mark on PC gaming.
The Steam Link bridges the gulf between gaming on your computer and gaming on your couch.
Streaming PC games lets you play them anywhere. Here's how to set up your home and devices for streaming, and how to use the Steam In-Home Streaming and Nvidia GameStream services.
Steam lets you share your games library with others. Just be careful who you share with.
Steam lets you re-download your purchased games, but sometimes it's easier to keep a local back up.
C:// isn't your only choice for storing Steam games if you have multiple drives attached to your PC.
For over a decade now, Valve’s Steam has been the dominant marketplace for digital distribution in the PC gaming world. However, there are plenty of reasons to consider looking elsewhere when it comes to buying the latest games for Windows and Mac.
Itch.io has made a name for itself among indie game developers. Now it just needs to resonate with consumers.
Latest News Articles
- Logitech brings back its MX518 gaming mouse with an updated version for 2019
- Can Excel show the column headers on every screen? How to freeze panes and split screens
- Samsung Galaxy Fold: Will it have an ugly display seam? (And 3 other unanswered questions)
- Five reasons why you might want to buy Samsung's Galaxy S10 5G (other than its modem)
- Hands on: How to use Wireless PowerShare on the Galaxy S10 to charge another phone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 2 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 3 Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
- 5 10 Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ features that actually surprised us
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?