Fourteen BarCraft events were held nationwide last year, according to event organiser Company of Gamers.
I've been addicted to Starcraft 2 since the Wings of Liberty beta went live back in spring of 2010, so the thought of getting to relive the excitement of new units and game mechanics makes me crazy with anticipation. Unfortunately, only a lucky few w...
Like StarCraft? For the first time in New Zealand, you can experience all the successes, failures, and mind-blowing triumphs of Major League Gaming StarCraft, and drink beer with other geeky types at the same time.
The recent release of the Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm beta brings some changes to a game that developers have been tweaking since the Wings of Liberty release in July 2010. So what works and what doesn’t?
Latest News Articles
- Welcome to Amazon Sidewalk! Now here’s how to turn it off
- Warner Bros. will debut all its 2021 movies on HBO Max as well as in theaters
- Microsoft is testing a Cortana 'File Skill' to find files faster in Windows 10
- Wristcam brings two cameras to your Apple Watch band for $299
- HomePod mini review: Small sound and familiar frustrations
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- 2 Asus TUF GeForce RTX 3060 Ti review: Stone cold, dead silent
- 3 iPhone 12 vs Android’s best: It’s time to consider switching phones
- 4 Where is the Qualcomm Snapdragon that will challenge Apple's M1 Macs?
- 5 Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones review: Startlingly affordable
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?