Fourteen BarCraft events were held nationwide last year, according to event organiser Company of Gamers.
I've been addicted to Starcraft 2 since the Wings of Liberty beta went live back in spring of 2010, so the thought of getting to relive the excitement of new units and game mechanics makes me crazy with anticipation. Unfortunately, only a lucky few w...
Like StarCraft? For the first time in New Zealand, you can experience all the successes, failures, and mind-blowing triumphs of Major League Gaming StarCraft, and drink beer with other geeky types at the same time.
The recent release of the Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm beta brings some changes to a game that developers have been tweaking since the Wings of Liberty release in July 2010. So what works and what doesn’t?
Latest News Articles
- Best email clients: Free and paid email software
- watchOS 7 Public Beta is now available
- Nvidia GeForce Ampere may arrive on August 31, tweet suggests
- Minecraft: Education Edition can now run on Chromebooks
- How to get a free pair of Samsung USB-C earbuds if you buy a Galaxy Note 20
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs iPhone 11 Pro: This $1,000 spec showdown has a clear winner
- 2 The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- 3 What's wrong with Intel, and how to fix it: Former principal engineer unloads
- 4 If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
- 5 HP Envy x360 13: An affordable laptop with Ryzen 4000 and other perks
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?