IT departments have long relied on log data to help keep systems up and running, but they're not the only ones who can benefit from these vast stores of information. A new analytics language from Logentries could help managers tap log data to gain in...
It turns out that a vital missing ingredient in the long-sought after goal of getting machines to think like humans -- artificial intelligence -- has been lots and lots of data.
Splunk's new App for Stream will give IT departments more insight into their infrastructures by collecting network traffic on response times, network performance and database queries.
Organizations can now add machine-generated data to their palate of information sources that can be aggregated and analyzed, thanks to a new connector jointly developed by Tableau Software, a provider of business intelligence software, and Splunk, wh...
Splunk continues to enhance its flagship machine data search engine so it can be used by business analysts and managers, in addition to its typical audience of system and network administrators.
Latest News Articles
- Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.0.1
- macOS Catalina 10.15.7 update is now available
- Is it still worth it to buy a used Xeon for a DIY PC build? | Ask an expert
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- Tested: 5 key things to know about Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3090
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Fitbit Sense is a classic case of trying too hard to beat Apple
- 2 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 3 Nvidia warns stocks of its GeForce RTX 3090 'BFGPU' will be low
- 4 According to Intel, 11th-gen Tiger Lake is on its way to Chromebooks
- 5 AMD Ryzen is moving into Chromebooks
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?